Monday, October 08, 2007

I'M BACK

I finally figured out my stupid password and ID for my google account so I can blog again!
At first I thought "Oh my, I'm going to have so many things to catch yall up on"; but when I really went through what was worth blogging there was only two events exciting at all. Now I know how boring my life really is.

1st......One Year Anniversary Disney Trip










We had such a great time. We(meaning me) relaxed more on this trip so it felt more like a vacation.

2nd

WE GOT PUPPIES











Their names are Bruno and Jim. I named Bruno and Josh named Jim(I know.....it's weird to have a dog with the name of a family member....sorry Uncle Jim.) They are a "Designer Breed"(two different pure breed dogs intentionally bred together) called Puggles (Pug & Beagle). They were 7 weeks when we got them and they are now almost 11 weeks. They can both already sit and now we are starting to train them to lay down. I love them sooo much.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah! Welcome back Amanda! We have wondered about what is going on in your life. I'm so glad you got to go back to Disney World and your puppies are so cute! I can't wait to see them. More...More blogging!

Donna said...

Good to have you back!

Angie said...

Those babies are so cute!