Friday, September 29, 2006

PICTURES


Sunday afternoon mom and I took pictures for Samantha's grandparents' 50th anniversary party. They are the sweetest people in the world. They always make me feel like I'm one of their grandkids so I was excited to get to do something for them. I am working on a DVD with all the pictures from their party and a few of their wedding pictures. I love doing stuff like this. I wish I could become a professional photographer/scrapbooker haha.

I am also working on a book for the shop about everything we offer. It is kind of like doing a corporate scrapbook. I've been following my dad around taking pictures of him working on different kinds of stuff. He has been cooperating very well. Tuesday there was an eighteen wheeler at the shop that he was already done working on but I realized I needed pictures for the "Heavy Duty Trucks" page. He took me out to the truck, pulled the hood back and acted like he was working on it so I could get a good shot.





Samantha's cousins

5 comments:

Donna said...

It's about time for an update.
You did a great job at the anniversay party with the pictures.
Also, with the shop work. Amanda ia also making flyers to pass out to customers.

Angie said...

Amanda, you should do what you love. I know people would pay for you to put pictures and dvd's together. I think that would be a great business for your. If I knew how to do the dvd thing, I would do it myself.

Paula said...

Wow-you are good Amanda. I agree with Angie...
Those pics of Tucker are really great too. I havent gotten any as good as those since he was a newborn.

Amber said...

Great pictures Amanda! You are really good & enjoy two things now...massaging & taking pictures..please don't do both at the same time though...LOL.

Andrea said...

Life is too short to not being doing something you love.For me that would be sleeping all day, but Steve says that is lazy or something like that. Sometimes he is really mean.
Anyway, you need to update again.