Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day



Christmas morning we all went to Dodi and Poppa's. Mom fixed a big delicious breakfast including grits, biscuit, pecan pancakes, and breakfast casserole. After stuffing our faces we sat around the living room and opened gifts. The best part was watching Jackson and Tucker get excited about every gift. They were so cute.

We left mom's around 1:30 and headed to the Starks' gathering(Mrs.Lori's family). Every year all the Aunts, Uncles and cousins draw names for Christmas gifts. It's really nice because everybody gets a gift and nobody has to go broke buying a gifts. Josh's cousin Janet had my name ans she got me a cute little green purse.

The Starks' Christmas was over around 4 so we went home for a rest before the Thomas Christmas which started around 6. Every year it is at Josh's Grandma's house but she got the stomach bug Christmas Eve so it was moved to Josh's Aunt's house. We had a great time but by the end of the night I was extremely tired; but not too tired to play with my new scrapbook caring case. I felt like a little kid. Josh kept yelling at me to help him clean all the gifts and paper off the floor but I just sat on the living room floor playing with my new toys:)


2 comments:

Donna said...

Christmas is so much fun, especially with little kids in the family.

Amber said...

What a wonderful 1st Christmas as Mrs. Thomas! You will always cherish these memories!

I'm glad you felt like a little kid again...it's always so fun to be silly!!