Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Time











































I had decided I wasn't going to decorate for Christmas but our trip to Branson got me in the Christmas mood. We don't really have room for a big tree so I made a blue and silver Christmas corner. Our entertainment center is decorated in more natural tones. The snowpeople beside each vase are souvenirs from our trip last weekend.

The Nativity was a wedding present from one of Josh's aunts. I love it. Someday I'll be able to set it up with our kids and tell them how it was the first Christmas Nativity mommy and daddy ever had.

6 comments:

Donna said...

How SWEET!

Amber said...

I love your mini-tree...the blue decor is very creative! I'm so glad that Branson put you in the Christmas mood!

Amber said...

I love your mini-tree...the blue decor is very creative! I'm so glad that Branson put you in the Christmas mood!

Paula said...

Oooo I love your decorations. One year, Brad and I (mostly Brad) had decided not to have a tree, but that just depressed me so we went and got one and I felt much better. Remind me afer Christmas to look for a nativity scene.

ANNABELLE said...

Great Pictures Amanda - Allways be in the mood for CHRISTmas!

Andrea said...

How pretty! I am glad you decided to decorate, it is so much fun and it makes your house feel so nice and homey.