Friday, October 20, 2006

SHOWERS


Pampered Chef Shower
Thursday, 19th

Andrea ended up getting everything she registered for with Pampered Chef. She was so happy. I hope everyone had a good time. Hosting a shower is a great motive to get your house clean. I didn't realize how dirty our house was until I started cleaning it.



Church Shower
Monday, 16th

Andrea and Steve also got tons of stuff at our church shower. Mom gave them their "big" gift at this shower, a very nice digital camera. One of the best parts of the shower was getting to eat more of Stephanie's cakes.

3 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

Food Food Food - I'm so happy for Andrea & Steve, they are so blessed to have such a close family and friends.

Andrea said...

Thanks to everyone for the showers and gifts and fun!I can't wait for the wedding! Only 3 weeks and 5 days!

Paula said...

Yes i enjoyed the cake and food very much. Dont know if Tucker did though:( I told him if he wants to keep nursing, he may just have to have a tummy ache every few months! That cake is irrisistable:)