Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back To Real World

I love being a wife. It still sounds so weird. I've cooked just about every weeknight that we've been home. We still aren't done unpacking all my stuff...that's a big job. Our new king size bed came in earlier this week. It is really comfortable but our room is slightly slanted so the head of the bed is lower than the foot of it. It hasn't really bothered me but Josh has been sleeping upside down with his head at the foot of the bed. I'm afraid he's going to kick me in the face and kill me. It won't be hard to fix it, it's just that we've been getting home late and we haven't felt like taking the time to do it.

8 comments:

Kay said...

That's hilarious - your bed reminds me of Jim's fix for our bed years ago - His reflux required his head to be higher up so he put bricks under the two head legs of the bed. He slept fine, but I would wake up every morning with my legs hanging off the bottom of the bed where I had slid down during the night.

Donna said...

Amanda and Josh wore their bride and groom ears home on the plane Sunday!

Paula said...

I didnt want to leave my honeymoon either. But then its fun fun to come home and start "playing wife." I cooked breakfast *once,* then he was lucky if I ever cooked again. Now I am cooking 3 meals a day! I made pancakes just this morning, to celebrate Brad coming home. Glad you guys had fun....

Donna said...

Amanda, get off these blogs and get to work!
Remember I will be watching you!

Donna said...

I did it! I added a picture to my name!

ANNABELLE said...

Don't listen to your mean boss keep up the blogs

Donna said...

Really! I am ready for updates from you people. Angie, Where are you?
While we were in Ohio, I checked the blogs twice a day.

Paula said...

ummmmm, new update please!!!! Dont even think you get to have a life outside of blogs!. You have to sit at the computer, do your blog, and read everyone else's EVERYDAY little Mrs. Thomas!