Wednesday, August 23, 2006



Day 2

We started the day with a huge breakfast buffet at the Contemporary Resort. Every few minutes there would be a different character walking by for pictures. The food was so good. We both felt sick afterwards we had eaten so much.

After breakfast we headed to Universal’s Island of Adventure. When we got there they told us our tickets that my mom had given us had already been used. I got really upset so Josh said he would bring me back on our one year anniversary and we would go to all the parks. But mom told us to go ahead and buy new tickets so I felt better.

That night we went to The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. We had all you can eat fried chicken, ribs, beans, cole slaw, corn bread and strawberry shortcake. The show was really cute. They made everyone on their honeymoon and any anniversaries stand up and dance. We had so much fun....and we ate ourselves to sickness again.

5 comments:

Donna said...

The Chef Mickeys is my favorite restaurant at Disney. Or maybe my favorite is.....all of the places!
I love being in fantasy land(Disney), where everyone is nice all the time.

ANNABELLE said...

OH NO, it is already about the food. Welcome to the real world!!!
Ya'll make such a cute couple.

Angie said...

Sounds like you both had alot of fun, we went last year and Austin didn't want to ride any of the rides. So, I think we only rode two rides. He hates for his feet to be off the ground. He's no daredevil, thats for sure. But one thing we did love was the FOOD! We love to eat.

Donna said...

Mrs. Thomas, Remember MS Thomas from church, with the red lips and she loved to sing. I just thought of that when I saw "Mrs. Thomas" on my favorites.
When she sang, James and Brady would look at each other and giggle, then I would giggle, then we would all be looking at the floor giggling.
She has passed on the a better place, I am sure she is still singing.

Paula said...

I cant get over 'Amanda Thomas'. Thanks for coming by tonight. You newlyweds are too cute. I'm ready to go to Disney now, but I guess we should let Tucker get a little older. I told you the food would be great-all those months of deprivation getting ready for the wedding dress!