Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day 1

Prelude………The weekend before we left for the honeymoon Josh and I played in a church softball tournament. After sliding three times on the exact same part of my legs, I was sore and bloody. I wasn’t really worried about the trip because I have had more scabbed up legs than I can remember and they usually heal quickly without a lot of pain.

Day 1
Our first day was spent at MGM Studios. This has always been one of my favorite parks. It is home to The Tower of Terror and The Rock’n Rollercoaster. He wanted his picture made with Mr. Incredible. When the workers heard that we were on our honeymoon one of the woman got on her little radio and got Mrs. Incredible to come to us so we could get a picture with both of them. It was so cute.

We were about 3 hours into the day when my leg started throbbing. It felt like it was going to explode. After winning about it for an hour or so we went to the first aid desk. The nurse spayed some thing on it and gave me a wheel chair. Josh made fun of me at first until he realized we got to skip through most of the lines.

3 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

What a way to start a Honeymoon!!! You were a beautiful bride. We had such a good time!!!

AmandaThomas said...

Thank you. I had so much also. I can't wait till Andrea and Steve's wedding. Even if they don't have a dance we still want to go somewhere afterward and dance.

AmandaThomas said...

+I had so much fun also.+
My brain goes so much faster than my fingers.