Thursday, August 24, 2006


Day 3

We started our day with another character breakfast but this time it was at the Animal Kingdom. The waiters made us stand up and kiss infront of everybody. Josh's favorite character has always been Donald so he was excited about getting to seeing him.




One of the best things at the Animal Kingdom is the Lion King production. It has live music dancing and acrobats.

Another great thing at the Animal Kingdom is Mount Everest. It is Disney World's newest attraction. A boat driver the night before had written us a fast pass for the ride just because we were on our honeymoon. We were so excited because the line for Everest is always at least 1 hour, but when we finally got to the ride Josh said he didn't want to ride it. I wasn't happy but I just got in line by myself. While I was waiting I started to get more upset. Here we were at stink'n Disney World on our stink'n honeymoon and I was riding the most famous ride By My SELF. After I got off I sweetly let him know that it doesn't matter how great the ride is it isn't very much fun if you have to ride it by yourself and that I didn't want to have to ride another ride by my self.
It sounds mean but everything he rode after that he really enjoyed.




That afternoon we went to Epcot for a few rides, took a nap, and then went to the Magic Kingdom for dinner. We had a table for two right by the window in Cinderella's Magic Castle. It was one of the best nights of the whole trip. A couple right next to use got engaged and then the waitress brought us two glass cups for a wedding present. After dinner we got to look straight out the window at the huge firworks display they have every night.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the Micky Mouse Wedding 'Vail'in your hair that night! Love hearing about the honeymoon, but feel free to update us on current happenings too. I love you and can't wait to see you soon...Mrs. Amanda Thomas. Love the blog title, by the way.

AmandaThomas said...

I'm sure you already know this by looking at the other postings, but I wore those ears every day we were at a Disney park. It sounds silly but a lot of people wear ears there and if people saw you wearing the wedding ears they would give you free stuff and let you cute in line.